trapped!

    Oh God, just kill me!Nightmare!Sharing a room with some random girls. And what can I say about those double-decker beds, just lousy things which creaks every time someone,no matter from the lower bunk or upper bunk, moves. It feels like I am sleeping on a bed of thorns. The floor boards creek in every single room in this damn dorm. These sounds never seem to cease throughout the night.

     Then comes the mornings, where all 32 girls fight for the bathroom. Imagine only six cubicle each of showers and toilets!The smell! I don't even want to talk about it.One, two, three, four. Four study tables cramped into our small room.

     Things were different at home..Rainforest green and sea blue on my walls.Matching lampshades,wallpapers,smooth marble flooring,a king-sized bed with luxurious satin bed covers.Soft carpet, an air-conditioned room. Ah! Bliss... There is no place like home.

    Heck,this place looks like a prison with dull grey walls and not a single piece of wall art! I am so living in a hell hole. Not even a plush cushion! I miss my freedom. We have to eat exactly when we are told to and the food we get,eewh.. Oats and fruits for breakfast. It feels like we are eating insect goo. The gates in this place close at 9 pm on the dot! Late comers get locked out in the cold and those who want to just chill can't get out. The gate certainly gives me the creeps. Tall,big,rusty but strong. God knows,it might be wired and a single touch could kill me.It looks like those huge gates that lead to a haunted mansion. Heck, this place looks like one too! Creepy.

    I just can't seem to accept this place eventhough others are having the time of their lives and it has already been almost 3 months since I first came here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

project paper..

The Nurse