Dark Clouds (Part 1)
“Tick-tock”
“Tick-tock”
“Tick-tock”
That was all I heard as I lied still in a pool of my own
blood. All I could see was my own reflection, situated right above me. I
couldn’t feel my body parts but I could see that my limbs were all positioned in
awkward ways; that could only mean that I was literally broken! I slowly
realised that I was placed in a small room with a mirrored ceiling and mostly
blackened glass walls. The room was dark except for little streams of
moonlight that made its way through tiny clean spots on the glass walls. I
slowly started feeling the pain, that burning sensation that runs through a
person like they were being burnt alive. All parts of my body hurt like crazy
but none of that could match to the immense pain, the pain that made it
difficult for me to breath. My body parts may be broken or twisted and it
probably could be fixed but there was one part, a part that got shattered in to
a million pieces, and can never, ever heal; my heart.
Why am I here you ask.... What happened to me you ask.....
Well, I was left here. Beaten to near death and left to die
by none other than the one I loved; my husband. He killed our child, our unborn
child who was yet to see the world. He left me. He left us to die..... My whole
life flashed before me, memories... Memories of how I was beaten awhile ago,
memories of my pregnancy results and my husband’s mixed reactions, memories of
our wedding night and our secret, small but romantic wedding, memories of our
first date and our first kiss, memories of our friendship, memories of our
first accidental meeting and introduction, memories of all the other men who
waltz in and out my life without really stopping to include me in their
dance... And my last memories were about my first love, the only guy who ever
cared so much, the one that had to leave this world too early because even the
Angels loved him. Memory of how he left a void in my heart that could never be
filled by anyone, that left me vulnerable and lonely, that left me confused and
not in touch with my inner power.
Memories that reminded me of my happy and magical past...memories that reminded me of MAGICK.
Memories that reminded me of my happy and magical past...memories that reminded me of MAGICK.
With that last thought, I blacked out and drifted away into
an empty space where I felt nothing, heard nothing, and saw nothing.
I died.
Comments
Post a Comment