Dark Clouds (Part 2)
*Leaves rustling*
*Crickets creaking*
I heard the wind howling around me. I felt like I was being lifted off the ground and spun around in small, smooth circles. But wait..... I DIED!! What is this that I am hearing and feeling? My eyes snapped open and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. How could it be possible?? Didn't he die years ago? Am I hallucinating or am I actually seeing his spirit? What is happening? Am I dead or alive? I realised that I was floating, surrounded by some kind of dark mist which felt somewhat light, it felt like air; it felt like nothing.
As I was drifting along with the dark mist, I noticed that I had somehow been moved out of that tiny room to this open field. The field was dotted with oak trees which seemed to surround the clearing. It gave the area the whole aura of being in a secluded, private land. It was still dark and the moon was still shining, bright and full. Everything felt familiar but foreign at the same time. Mysterious. Yes, that's the word; everything felt mysterious.
Walking in front of me was my first love... The one who taught me the beauty of life, and took it all away when he left me. The one I loved more than life itself. The One who was filled with MAGICK.
How was all this possible? How am I not dead? How is HE not dead? All those wasted years I wept for him and made all the wrong turns in life.. All those mistakes, the biggest being the one that led me to that dark room, where I was left to die. Where was he then? Where the HECK was he then? Why appear now, when my life is- technically- over!!?? Why now and why here?
Anger shot up my veins and I could feel my blood warm up. My whole body was tingling and only then did I realise that we had stopped moving and I was in an upright position. Instead of touching the ground, I was floating up towards dark clouds that kept spitting out lightning bolts. It looked dangerous but I felt no fear. I looked down and saw him smiling at me. His eyes, bright golden brown, had a sparkle in it. I scanned that familiar face and features, and that was when I saw it. He was not just my first, true love, he was my angel, looking over me and protecting me with his big, long wings - literally! He had wings the colour of midnight, a kind of almost black-but blue shade which was why I missed it earlier. He was in every sense- MAGNIFICENT.
As I watched him kneel before me and look up in to the sky, I felt a sudden jolt on my neck. I was already in the midst of those dark clouds and lighting bolts flew all around and through me. Instead of feeling pain, I felt a strong sense of power, joy, excitement, shock, confidence and peace all in one. Closing my eyes, I then realised what feeling ecstatic was like. A new born courage and immense power could be felt surging through my body. For the first time in a long time, I felt alive!
My body changed, no longer was I that weird, innocent looking young women. Just like a caterpillar that transforms into something completely different, I became different. A good different. Each and every pore in my body shone of pure energy and love, and I was immersed in the joy of it all that I did not realise I was already on the ground.
When I opened my eyes, I saw him again. This time he looked different. Never would I have thought he could look even more handsome and majestic.I was mesmerised and by the looks of it, he was thinking and feeling the same about me. He held my hand and slowly pulled me closer to him, so close that I could now see that the sparkle in his eyes was actually glints of silver that circled his iris halfway through. He then looked at me and whispered, "Do you remember my name? Do you remember yours?"
Laharika remembers your name Akhilz....... I remember very well... After all, you gave me my moon name, and it was forever etched to yours... We were LaharikAkhilz. We were Love, and we were and forever will be filled with MAGICK...
We hugged and dark clouds enveloped us, forming a protective shield as two souls met and became one. The earth shook and the sky broke open. The Gods seem to approve this union.
All of a sudden, the dark clouds lifted and the clearing seemed bright. That was when I saw Her...
The Divine Mother..
*Crickets creaking*
I heard the wind howling around me. I felt like I was being lifted off the ground and spun around in small, smooth circles. But wait..... I DIED!! What is this that I am hearing and feeling? My eyes snapped open and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. How could it be possible?? Didn't he die years ago? Am I hallucinating or am I actually seeing his spirit? What is happening? Am I dead or alive? I realised that I was floating, surrounded by some kind of dark mist which felt somewhat light, it felt like air; it felt like nothing.
As I was drifting along with the dark mist, I noticed that I had somehow been moved out of that tiny room to this open field. The field was dotted with oak trees which seemed to surround the clearing. It gave the area the whole aura of being in a secluded, private land. It was still dark and the moon was still shining, bright and full. Everything felt familiar but foreign at the same time. Mysterious. Yes, that's the word; everything felt mysterious.
Walking in front of me was my first love... The one who taught me the beauty of life, and took it all away when he left me. The one I loved more than life itself. The One who was filled with MAGICK.
How was all this possible? How am I not dead? How is HE not dead? All those wasted years I wept for him and made all the wrong turns in life.. All those mistakes, the biggest being the one that led me to that dark room, where I was left to die. Where was he then? Where the HECK was he then? Why appear now, when my life is- technically- over!!?? Why now and why here?
Anger shot up my veins and I could feel my blood warm up. My whole body was tingling and only then did I realise that we had stopped moving and I was in an upright position. Instead of touching the ground, I was floating up towards dark clouds that kept spitting out lightning bolts. It looked dangerous but I felt no fear. I looked down and saw him smiling at me. His eyes, bright golden brown, had a sparkle in it. I scanned that familiar face and features, and that was when I saw it. He was not just my first, true love, he was my angel, looking over me and protecting me with his big, long wings - literally! He had wings the colour of midnight, a kind of almost black-but blue shade which was why I missed it earlier. He was in every sense- MAGNIFICENT.
As I watched him kneel before me and look up in to the sky, I felt a sudden jolt on my neck. I was already in the midst of those dark clouds and lighting bolts flew all around and through me. Instead of feeling pain, I felt a strong sense of power, joy, excitement, shock, confidence and peace all in one. Closing my eyes, I then realised what feeling ecstatic was like. A new born courage and immense power could be felt surging through my body. For the first time in a long time, I felt alive!
My body changed, no longer was I that weird, innocent looking young women. Just like a caterpillar that transforms into something completely different, I became different. A good different. Each and every pore in my body shone of pure energy and love, and I was immersed in the joy of it all that I did not realise I was already on the ground.
When I opened my eyes, I saw him again. This time he looked different. Never would I have thought he could look even more handsome and majestic.I was mesmerised and by the looks of it, he was thinking and feeling the same about me. He held my hand and slowly pulled me closer to him, so close that I could now see that the sparkle in his eyes was actually glints of silver that circled his iris halfway through. He then looked at me and whispered, "Do you remember my name? Do you remember yours?"
Laharika remembers your name Akhilz....... I remember very well... After all, you gave me my moon name, and it was forever etched to yours... We were LaharikAkhilz. We were Love, and we were and forever will be filled with MAGICK...
We hugged and dark clouds enveloped us, forming a protective shield as two souls met and became one. The earth shook and the sky broke open. The Gods seem to approve this union.
All of a sudden, the dark clouds lifted and the clearing seemed bright. That was when I saw Her...
The Divine Mother..
Comments
Post a Comment