Hello there...

It has been ages since I last wrote here. I even forgot about blogspot and that I once had an account here and actually wrote for fun! If you have been following me or maybe you used to follow me, let me tell you a few things about my life now.

 1) I am 25 years old this year and yes, I am single! No, I don't think it is weird or lonely. No, I don't live with 9 cats in an apartment.

 2) I am currently an English Instructor in University Tunku Abdul Rahman in Kampar, Perak. Perak is my home town, my place of birth and though I love this place, I miss staying with my parents in Klang and I miss the city life in KL.

 3) I am an avid reader, I love reading all kinds of material, even a shampoo bottle if that is what I have left. :p

 4) I still love dancing and singing like crazy, too bad that I could not become a professional singer or dancer. I guess I just need to go on singing and dancing in the confines of my own lil' home.

 5) I can cook, and eat really well. Food has become my passion.

 6) I am currently looking for a husband. A good heart, nice smile and an amazing personality will do it. Deep pockets are a HUGE plus. :p

 7) I have become really good at analysing situations and making harsh critiques on my students' papers. I internally cringe reading some of my previous works.. hahahahaxxx... I must have been high when I wrote them years ago.

 Last but not least,

 8) I am not a girl, I am a woman. I have been stepped on, trampled on, torn apart, and hurt in more than one way but I survived! Maturity has set in and things have changed. I know my worth and I know myself now. I will survive and rise against all odds. I am a winner. I AM A WOMAN.

 I hope I get time to write more and I hope to one day write a successful book. Till we meet again.. TATA..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

project paper..

trapped!

The Nurse