Dark Clouds (Part 3)
A wonderful, magnificent sight.
Birds chirped around us...
Flowers were blooming..
Sky was clear and the air smelled wonderful...
But nothing compared to what I saw. Everything seemed dull in HER presence. She just stood there, arms opened wide, with a loving smile on her face. We broke apart and ran to her. She embraced us both with such warmth that penetrated our very being, making us realise that this was what haven felt like. A safe place, like a mother's womb. After a few moments, she touched my head and that is when I gazed upon her heavenly face.
The Divine Mother.
Mother spoke. I did not see her perfect lips move, but rather heard her melodious voice echoing around me. Her voice seemed to be coming from the trees, the flowers, the wind.. it was everywhere. I was overwhelmed. I couldn't focus and couldn't understand what was being said to me. Akhilz then held my hand and said, "Close your eyes, Laharika. Listen to her from within." I closed my eyes and focused. Mother was calling out my name. I saw her within my mind, the same heavenly beauty and finally relaxed. "I feel so blessed to have finally seen you Mother.. But what is going on? Why am I here and why is Akhilz here?", I asked.
Mother smiled and spoke softly, " My dear girl, I know you have many questions and you are confused. Akhilz will tell you all you need to know. I will have to go now but I will leave you with one thing. A gift rather... Gift of sight. You always had good instinct Laharika but failed to act on it. You get confused. Now you will be able to see things for what the are, things in the past, in the present and for everything you will need to know in the future. This gift will bring you relief and great responsibility. Use it well. I will leave now. If you need me, just close your eyes and call me, I will be there."
With that, I opened my eyes and Mother was gone. Before me stood my first love. My hands in his. He was looking at me with concern, wiping away tears that I didn't realise I had shed while listening to Mother. I began having flashbacks. The time I went walking with my dad. The time my mom got me ready for the first day of school. I was remembering my childhood and all those beautiful moments spent with my Akhilz.
I took my hands away from him and stared at him, anger slowly building up...
*SLAP*
Birds chirped around us...
Flowers were blooming..
Sky was clear and the air smelled wonderful...
But nothing compared to what I saw. Everything seemed dull in HER presence. She just stood there, arms opened wide, with a loving smile on her face. We broke apart and ran to her. She embraced us both with such warmth that penetrated our very being, making us realise that this was what haven felt like. A safe place, like a mother's womb. After a few moments, she touched my head and that is when I gazed upon her heavenly face.
The Divine Mother.
Mother spoke. I did not see her perfect lips move, but rather heard her melodious voice echoing around me. Her voice seemed to be coming from the trees, the flowers, the wind.. it was everywhere. I was overwhelmed. I couldn't focus and couldn't understand what was being said to me. Akhilz then held my hand and said, "Close your eyes, Laharika. Listen to her from within." I closed my eyes and focused. Mother was calling out my name. I saw her within my mind, the same heavenly beauty and finally relaxed. "I feel so blessed to have finally seen you Mother.. But what is going on? Why am I here and why is Akhilz here?", I asked.
Mother smiled and spoke softly, " My dear girl, I know you have many questions and you are confused. Akhilz will tell you all you need to know. I will have to go now but I will leave you with one thing. A gift rather... Gift of sight. You always had good instinct Laharika but failed to act on it. You get confused. Now you will be able to see things for what the are, things in the past, in the present and for everything you will need to know in the future. This gift will bring you relief and great responsibility. Use it well. I will leave now. If you need me, just close your eyes and call me, I will be there."
With that, I opened my eyes and Mother was gone. Before me stood my first love. My hands in his. He was looking at me with concern, wiping away tears that I didn't realise I had shed while listening to Mother. I began having flashbacks. The time I went walking with my dad. The time my mom got me ready for the first day of school. I was remembering my childhood and all those beautiful moments spent with my Akhilz.
I took my hands away from him and stared at him, anger slowly building up...
*SLAP*
Comments
Post a Comment