I AM BACK!!!
It was indeed a taxing semester and it was only the second one!!!!! now I'm in the fifth semester and I can really see the difference..
People change,perceptions change, friendships change... I have learned to see things differently,view the world in a different light..
People who seem nice may not always be that way...never judge a person quickly,unless of course you have mad judgement skills... lol.. and true to my rule book, MY FIRST impression is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!
I have learned to put my feeling first too, instead of others. I have certainly learned that the best person you can love, who will never let you down and will never dump you is........YOU!!
That's right, be your own best friend, your own lover. Things will change.
People love to copy each other. Whether it's fashion, some kind of diet plan or simple dance moves, even catchy words or phrases are copied and used by people all around.. So if you love yourself, surely people will follow and love you 2..
My new mantra : ME LOVE TANU.. and the mantra that people are going to follow is :WE LOVE TANU.. Trust me, it works!!! Good luck and see ya soon...
People change,perceptions change, friendships change... I have learned to see things differently,view the world in a different light..
People who seem nice may not always be that way...never judge a person quickly,unless of course you have mad judgement skills... lol.. and true to my rule book, MY FIRST impression is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!
I have learned to put my feeling first too, instead of others. I have certainly learned that the best person you can love, who will never let you down and will never dump you is........YOU!!
That's right, be your own best friend, your own lover. Things will change.
People love to copy each other. Whether it's fashion, some kind of diet plan or simple dance moves, even catchy words or phrases are copied and used by people all around.. So if you love yourself, surely people will follow and love you 2..
My new mantra : ME LOVE TANU.. and the mantra that people are going to follow is :WE LOVE TANU.. Trust me, it works!!! Good luck and see ya soon...
Comments
Post a Comment